Cosmetic Courses; successfully training medical practitioners since 2002.
Cosmetic Courses led by renowned Plastic Surgeon Mr Adrian Richards is one of the largest aesthetic training providers in the UK, with over 7000 delegates trained to date.
Since 2002 Cosmetic Courses have supported a large number of newly trained practitioners to develop successful aesthetic clinics. To be successful in this industry we know that you need high level technical skills and a good grasp of business and marketing knowledge. With our ongoing support, previous delegates have now gained a highly regarded reputation within the aesthetic industry.
Our handpicked team of trainers come from varied medical disciplines. This allows you to gain a greater understanding of the aesthetic industry, giving you the opportunity to be mentored by a like-minded professional.
We currently train in the following locations:
We currently offer a wide range of medical aesthetic courses such as:
- Level 7 Certificate in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine
- Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler Training
- Foundation Botox Training
- Introduction to Lip Augmentation Training
- Foundation Follow On Day
- Bespoke Botox and Dermal Filler Training
- Clinical Observation Day
- Lip Augmentation Masterclass
- Refresher Botox and Dermal Filler Training
- Advanced Botox and Dermal Filler Training
- Non-Surgical Facelift Training
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy Training
- Microsclerotherapy Training
- Tear Trough Rejuvenation Masterclass
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Training
- PDO Thread Lift Training – Level 1
- Intravenous Nutrition Therapy (IVNT) Training
- Expert Masterclass- Botox & Dermal Fillers
- Rederm – The Injectable Skincare
- Chin and Jaw Profile Training with Volux
- Facial Aesthetic Contouring Training – Stage 1
- Chemical Skin Peel Training
- Neostrata Skincare Training
- Microdermabrasion Training
- Advanced Chemical Peel Training
- Microneedling Masterclass
- Jett Plasma Pen Training
- Level 4 Certificate in advanced skin rejuvenation
As a Cosmetic Courses delegate you are also entitled to further complimentary support to help you develop your new practice.
To help you meet your individual objectives, we also offer training paths that are completely bespoke and designed just for you. Our specialist team will work with you to build a course programme to help you achieve your specific career goals.
We can accommodate all levels of ability, so whether you’re looking to add more treatments to an established clinic, or making your first move into the industry, we can tailor our training to you – giving you all the confidence and skills you’ll need to start practising your chosen treatments right away.
Choosing Cosmetic Courses today gives you the reassurance that you are being trained by a team of established, successful practitioners and a network that invests in your business development for the future.
To find out more about training with Cosmetic Courses, please contact us on the details provided. Our team will be happy to help.