Practical Cadaver and Complications Training Course – 20% discount – £1200.00 incl VAT
Cosmetic Courses have expanded their range of courses by offering a Cadaver course.
This one-day course will give the delegates chance to dissect a fresh cadaver head to gain knowledge of the various anatomical planes, muscles, fat compartments and neuro-vascular anatomy within the facial area.
The course will start with a lecture covering 3D anatomy of the full face accompanied by a video demonstration looking at dermal filler treatment to the upper, mid and lower areas of the face.
Following the lecture delegates will be given the chance to administer advanced dermal filler techniques on fresh cadaver heads. This practical experience will provide delegates with a solid understanding of product placement, the anatomy of the area being injected and why different techniques are used in different areas. This course has been developed to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the facial anatomy to assist them in safely performing more advanced treatments and how avoid, manage and treat complications should they arise.
The course will also demonstrate the use of Hyaluronidase looking at how to administer it for different indications.
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your Cadaver Facial Anatomy Training?
- Unlike others our Cadaver course includes practical complications management
- We are the UK’s First Botox and Filler Training Course provider for aesthetic treatments
- You receive practical experience on fresh heads
- We are an award-winning training provider
- Accredited course developed in line with JCCP and CQC standards
- All courses are led by our handpicked team of experts including doctors, dentists and nurses
- Partners with the leading aesthetic insurance companies
For more information please click here.