Have you already attended a Botox and Dermal Filler Course, but feel you would benefit from a “refresh”?
Perhaps you attended your course a while ago, or have taken time out from the industry, and are feeling a little bit rusty?
Or maybe you’d just like the extra peace of mind that comes from practicing the techniques again in a learning environment?
Our comprehensive 5 hour Botox and Filler refresher course may be the course for you.
How will you benefit from our Refresher Botox and Dermal Filler Training?
- Our course will give you further opportunity to practice your techniques under the guidance of our expert practitioners.
- We strongly focus on the practical elements of your training, giving you ample opportunity to re-familiarise yourself with the techniques, as well as learning new skills.
- Our expert practitioners will be on hand throughout your training to guide and support you, and also answer any questions you may have.
- This invaluable hands-on course will leave no stone unturned and equip you with all the skills and confidence you need to progress in your aesthetic career.
- Learning takes place in small group workshops and covers practical training in a range of different Botox and filler treatments. The course allows you to take advantage of the extra practical experience, whilst benefiting from the guidance and knowledge of our practitioners throughout the day.
Refresher Botox and Dermal Filler Training programme
- Registration and coffee
- Delegate introduction and recap of the theory behind;
- Facial muscles/anatomy
- Patient selection
- Technique for Botox injections
- Technique for Filler injections
- Aftercare for patients
- Hands on practical session with live models coming in for botox and dermal filler treatments
- Hands on practical continued
- Summing up of training topic as well as question and answer session
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your Refresher Botox and Dermal Filler Training?
- At Cosmetic Courses, we provide you with a hand to hold when you complete your Botox training. We are always on call to help with any queries as you go into business. You can email us or send photos of any patients you need advice about and we will always reply rapidly
- With 15 years of aesthetic teaching experience we are one of the longest established and most successful training providers in the UK non-surgical market
- You will receive the highest standard of training from our aesthetic practitioners. We employ regularly practising trainers from all sectors – Doctors, Aesthetic Nurses, Medical Aestheticians and Cosmetic Surgeons, giving you the opportunity to learn from each.
- At Cosmetic Courses we aim to provide the optimal training environment, therefore we aim to keep the ratio of trainers to delegates low during the hands on practical to ensure you receive the best training possible.
To participate in the refresher course, you will need to have completed the Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler course so you already have a good grounding in the theory and practical elements. For this reason, the course is particularly suited to those who have previously practised in the industry but taken time out, and are now looking to return to aesthetics.