Our Platelet Rich Plasma training course also known as PRP or the Vampire Facelift will teach you about this innovative and revolutionary approach in tissue regeneration.
What is Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) has been successfully used in medicine for many years, focusing on areas such as wound healing, tissue repair and orthopaedics, dentistry, neurosurgery and opthamology. Defined as an autologous concentrated preparation of platelets, PRP therapy is a great procedure for your aesthetic clinic either as a standalone treatment or to compliment other procedures such as dermal fillers and dermaroller.
The system uses your bodies own growth factors in order for the skin to repair and rejuvenate itself. Using the Cellenis technique the platelets in the blood are concentrated in clear plasma. Once this plasma is injected into the skin, a large amount of growth factors are released to stimulate the soft tissue regeneration.
How will you benefit from Platelet Rich Plasma Training?
- This treatment is an excellent add-on to your aesthetic clinic. It is becoming an increasingly popular treatment to improve the texture of the skin, create better skin tone, firm the skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and to revolumise beneath the skin.
- This treatment is cost effective as it incurs very little outlays, making it a very lucrative procedure for your aesthetic business
- It can be used to treat the delicate areas above and below the eyes which are usually difficult to treat with treatments such as Botox and dermal fillers.
- Cellenis can be used on all skin types and used for both skin texture and volume.
- As this is an autologous system, patients who are opposed to using artificial products will be happier to try this treatment as it is completely natural and safe.
- There is very little downtime for your patients – increasing its popularity.
- Long lasting results.
Advantages of our Centrifuge System:
- It’s a clinical swing centrifuge rather than the commonly found fixed angle. Fixed angle drives blood components onto the wall of the test tube causing break up. This does not occur with the centrifuge we use.
- Very easy to clean and the stainless steel components can be steamed sterilised.
- It has a quiet, intuitive, easy set up with the correct parameters needed for Cellenis PRP preparation
- Some other centrifuges are unable to reach the required RCF of 1500g
Platelet Rich Plasma Training Programme
- 8.45 – 9.00 Registration and coffee
- 9.00 – Introduction
- Overview – What is Platelet Rich Plasma ( PRP)?
- Background of the treatment
- Why choose Cellenis?
- How it is used
- Indications of PRP (Medical and aesthetic uses)
- Ageing process and skin anatomy
- Patient selection and aftercare
- Relative contraindications
- How to incorporate PRP into your clinic, including pricing
- 11.00 – Preparation of the PRP system and live demonstration
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 13:00 – Practical session on live models (in small group workshops)
- 16:30 – Close