Our Level 1 PDO Thread Lift Training course is designed for advanced aesthetic doctors, dentists and nurses looking to learn one of the most advanced non-surgical procedures in today’s UK aesthetic market. We provide a comprehensive training programme combining essential anatomical knowledge and key practical skills on live models provided by Cosmetic Courses, using iLead Threads.
This is an exclusive opportunity to learn how to safely achieve mid and lower face re-volumisation and lifting using one of the highest quality products on the market. Using Dr Ottos revolutionary techniques in performing the perfect PDO thread lift. Please note that the procedure of thread lift (i.e. involving the insertion of threads) is carried on by a healthcare professional, it falls within the Care Quality Commission (CQC) scope of registration, requiring the provider to register with CQC for the regulated activity of Surgical procedures.
How will this training day benefit you?
- By using the highest quality threads within the industry, this course will teach you the remarkable technique performed by the esteemed Dr Otto.
- If you are practicing as an aesthetic doctor, dentist or nurse at an advanced level but are looking to extend your skills to include PDO Thread Lifts, then this Level 1 course is the perfect place to start.
- Few other non-surgical aesthetic treatments can create the dramatic lifting effect that is obtained through the PDO thread lift procedure.
- During the PDO Thread Lift Course you will learn a combination of techniques to achieve mid and lower face rejuvenation for your clients, gain the ability to assess where different thread techniques may be appropriate and collect a vast understanding of the PDO product along with the results that can be attained.
- The intimate training environment ensures you gain maximum hands-on experience during your training.
- You will gain the confidence to immediately start practicing this new technique in clinic with unlimited follow-on support from our trainers if required.
PDO Thread Lift Course Programme
- 09:30am – Interactive Lecture
- Overview of PDO Threads & Non Surgical Face lifting
- Re-cap on facial cannula techniques
- Using threads in conjunction with Botox & Dermal Fillers
- Appropriate preparation for the procedure
- How to achieve safe & optimal outcomes
- Understand thread implantation techniques while maintaining predictable outcomes
- 10:30am – Live demonstration by one of our experienced aesthetic trainers
- 12:00 pm – Lunch
- 12:30pm – Practical hands-on session on live models provided by us under the supervision of our expert trainers
- 16:00 Summary & Presentation of Certificates
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your PDO Thread Lift Training?
- At Cosmetic Courses we have 15 years of expert training experience and are one of the longest-established training providers in the UK
- You will be trained by our team of experts who have a combined 113 years of cosmetic experience
- We provide unlimited support following your training including business and clinical support from our dedicated team of co-ordinators and trainers. You are also able to purchase your threads directly from us eliminating the hassle of finding a supplier.
- Our training programmes are recognised by leading aesthetic insurance companies and are CPD certified