This VTCT Certificate Level 3 Facial Electrics course is to provide learners with the necessary theory and practical skills that will enable them to provide Facial Electrics Treatments.
This 3 day facial electrics course covers of all of the fundamental facial electric treatments. These are the popular treatments you will need to know if you are starting out as a skincare specialist. A facial electric treatment can postpone early signs of ageing, improve the appearance of the skin and erase minor sun damage, scarring and pigmentation.
The Level 3 Facial Electrics course will include
• The knowledge to maintain safe and effective methods of working when providing facial electrical treatment.
• Understand organisational and legal requirements for providing facial electrical treatments
• Understand how to perform client consultation, treatment planning and preparation
• Understand the contra-indications and contra-actions that affect or restrict facial electrical treatments
• Understand how to provide aftercare advice
• Skin analysis- treating a range of skin concerns
• Skin conditions and skin types
• Understand anatomy and physiology that relates to facial electrical treatments
Treatments you will be trained in:
Galvanic (iontophoreses & disincrustation)
Much of the qualification is completed as home-study, including written and practical coursework making this an ideal route for those who wish to study flexibly around other commitments. The practical training days required for the course will run from 10am – 4pm, although we ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start. You will learn the theory of the treatment firstly, and spend the majority of the training days acquiring and demonstrating your practical skills, with a short break for lunch.
Once you have completed all training and coursework, you will arrange to attend a multiple choice written assessment day and practical assessment days to achieve your VTCT qualification.
When you have successfully completed the Level 3 Facial Electrics course, you will receive a diploma certificate issued by us. This not only demonstrates your commitment to the training, but also allows you to obtain Public Liability insurance so you can start offering treatments to paying clients from home or mobile.
Once you have completed your assessment days you will also receive your VTCT qualification certificate (this can take up to 12 weeks to be released from the awarding body VTCT).
All of our diploma courses enable you to work from both home and mobile offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed. You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Electrical Facial treatments are hugely in demand to improve the condition of the skin and minimise the effects of aging. This course will enable you to begin earning well within this lucrative treatment area.