In partnership with Intravita we are excited to announce the launch of our new course Intravenous Nutrition Therapy (IVNT) . Designed and taught by industry expert Dr Jacques Otto, this comprehensive course explores all aspects of IVNT. With a combination of lectures including business and marketing advice and practical hands-on training, delegates will leave with a thorough understanding of IV Nutrition Therapy. On completion of IVNT training you will have the confidence to implement various IVNT protocols into your practice.
The human body needs at least 30 vitamins, minerals and amino acids a day to keep it healthy. It is believed that all of these nutrients should come from our diet or from supplement tablets however, less than half of the required vitamins can be obtained this way. Developed in the 1960’s, the use of IV is an effective method which delivers essential vitamins and minerals straight into the bloodstream. IV Nutrition Therapy (IVNT) uses a variety of vitamin ‘cocktails’ to give the body the nutrients it needs. The demand for this treatment is increasingly growing with celebrity influencers leafing the way.
IVNT vitamin cocktails have been designed to help your patients with key areas such as the following;
- Increasing energy levels
- Improving athletic performance
- General wellbeing
- Immune support
- Aiding anti ageing
- Fat burning
How will this training day benefit you?
- Learn the different mechanisms of each nutrient including minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
- Gain knowledge and understanding into the background of nutrition IV treatment, it’s benefits and it’s future
- Understand the safety of IVNT and how to address potential adverse events.
- Prepare and calculate the drip rates in conjunction with patient specification
- An in depth guide on how to consult and consent patients
- Marketing and business advice on how to implement the treatment into your practice
- Hands-on experience during your training.
- Follow-on support from our trainers.
- The opportunity to train with and learn from industry expert Dr Jacques Otto
This treatment can be charged from £150 – £300 with a recommendation of a course of treatments for best results. This is a great addition for your clinic to bring in new clientele whilst offering cutting edge treatments to your existing patients giving you another edge over competitors.
IVNT Course Programme
- 09:30am – Registration
- 10am – Introduction & lectures:
- Intravenous micronutrient supplementation (IMS)
- Essential Micronutrients – vitamins
- Glutathione the ‘master’ antioxidant
- Essential micronutrients – minerals
- 11:30am – Coffee break
- 12pm – Lectures:
- Essential micronutrients – Amino Acids
- Safety and efficacy of IVS
- Medical history and informed consent
- Practical fundamentals
- Intravita IMS protocol
- IMS protocols
- Check list & adverse reaction reporting
- 2:15pm – Lunch
- 3pm- Practical hands on session
- 4:30pm – Q&A session with presentation of certificates
Why Choose Cosmetic Courses for your IVNT Training?
- At Cosmetic Courses we have 15 years of expert training experience and are one of the longest-established training providers in the UK
- You will be trained by Dr Jacques Otto who through his years of research and clinical experience has become an expert in the field of Intravenous Nutritional Therapy.
- We provide unlimited support following your training including business, product supply and clinical support from our dedicated team.