Fillers are an incredibly versatile treatment targeting many signs of ageing.
Treatments are becoming increasingly advanced and many clients are discovering the considerable benefits of dermal fillers.
Our foundation dermal filler course is the perfect introduction to this popular field of aesthetics.
Led by one of our experts, it’s ideal for nurses, doctors or dentists looking to add dermal filler treatments to their clinic offering.
In addition to our foundation course we are offering training in advanced Lip techniques and Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty & Tear Trough.
These courses are suited to those who have some experience with fillers and have attended foundation courses in the past.
The relevant anatomy, injection tips, risks and complications will be examined.
Gain knowledge, skills and confidence
Combining in-depth theory with hands-on learning, the course is carefully designed to help build expertise so that you can carry out your own treatments. With careful supervision, we will guide you through a practical session where you will treat lips, nasolabial folds, marionette lines and cheeks
The course includes:
- The history of dermal fillers and how/where it’s used including brand awareness
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Anatomy and physiology
- Preparation and dosage management
- Injection techniques
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Complication management and indemnity insurance information
- How to deliver dermal filler injections by completing a practical workshop in dermal fillers for the lips, nasolabial folds, marionette lines and cheeks.
- VAT implications for cosmetic procedures
- How to market dermal filler treatments
- How to make facial aesthetics an integral part of your everyday practice
Additional Delegate Resources:
- Anatomical posters
- Business guidance eg which insurance company to use and links to aesthetic pharmacies
- Access to a prescribing network if required
- Free access to Aesthetics Academy for first year [ Visit The Aesthetic Academy Website ]
- Starter pack includes all consumable required to start injecting
- Ongoing mentoring
- Opportunity to attend the same course in the future to observe training if you need to refresh or have a confidence booster after your initial training (free of charge)
- Free emergency kit including Hyaluronidase.
Everything required to deal with an emergency including protocols and procedures
- Free goodie bag from one of our sponsors including a syringe of filler used in training.
- Access to extensive pre-learning online theory course.