At Cosmetic Courses we make it our aim to ensure our delegates are confident in their practice and get the most out of our training days. We are excited to announce that we have developed a brand new course to help with this. The Foundation Follow On Day has been created as a stepping stone to send you into your successful aesthetic career feeling confident.
This small group follow on course will focus on key areas to support the next stage of your aesthetic development. You will be able to consolidate your current knowledge and develop your techniques whilst addressing any questions you may have in regards to the treatments.
What will the day cover?
- Upper Face Botox & filler around the mouth procedures with practical hands on experience
- An introduction to Lip and Cheek Augmentation
- Treatment plans for patients
- How to conduct a successful consultation to get the most out of your patient and practitioner experience
Outline of day:
9:00-9:30 : Theoretical recap and overview of your previous training including full consultation and treatment plans
11-12:30am : Hands on practical session for Botulinum Toxin
12:30-1pm : Lunch
1-4pm : Hands on practical session of dermal fillers
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your Foundation Follow On training?
- At Cosmetic Courses, we provide you with a hand to hold when you complete your Botox training. We are always on call to help with any queries as you go into business. You can email us or send photos of any patients you need advice about and we will always reply rapidly
- With 16 years of aesthetic teaching experience we are one of the longest established and most successful training providers in the UK non-surgical market
- You will receive the highest standard of training from our aesthetic practitioners. We employ regularly practising trainers from all sectors – Doctors, Aesthetic Nurses, Medical Aestheticians and Cosmetic Surgeons, giving you the opportunity to learn from each.
- At Cosmetic Courses we aim to provide the optimal training environment, therefore we aim to keep the ratio of trainers to delegates low during the hands on practical to ensure you receive the best training possible.
To participate in the Foundation Follow On course, you will need to have completed the Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler course so you already have a good grounding in the theory and practical elements.