Our one day Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler Training course is your starting point for a career in medical aesthetics. Whether you are looking for personal development or more from your professional life, our award-winning Botox and Dermal Filler Training Course will provide you with essential practical skills and business knowledge to kickstart your aesthetic career. The Foundation Course is also part 1 of the full Level 7 Qualification in Injectables.
This course is designed as an introduction to the basic Botox and dermal filler treatments that are the most sought after within the aesthetics industry. The morning will be a group interactive lecture led by one of our expert trainers. This will be followed by an afternoon of practical hands-on training in small groups covering areas such as:
- Upper face 3 area Botox
- Nose to mouth lines
- Marionette lines
- Corners of the mouth
If you are wanting to meet our Clinical Director Mr Adrian Richards, please note he only presents the lecture at our Buckinghamshire clinic on Saturday Foundation courses.
Your training experience is a journey into aesthetic medicine. Our highly skilled and qualified team will provide you with full support and first hand advice throughout this journey to help you gain further skills and confidence. On successful completion of our Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler course we advise attending either our Foundation Follow on Day or a Bespoke 1-2-1 course.
How will Botox and Dermal Filler training benefit you?
- You will control your own destiny: you are your own boss with flexible working hours
- Less regulation than in the NHS
- Earning potential is much higher than in the NHS
- Increased patient contact time
- The demand for aesthetic treatments is continuously increasing – 90% of all cosmetic treatments in the UK are now non-surgical
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your aesthetic training?
- We are the UK’s First Botox and Dermal Filler Training Course
- You receive practical experience in both dermal fillers and Botox on live models provided by us
- We are an award-winning training provider
- All courses are led by our handpicked team of Consultant Plastic Surgeons
- We have a range of experienced trainers including surgeons, doctors, dentists and nurses
- Partners with the leading aesthetic insurance companies
- Courses held in fully functioning clinic environments
- Unlimited aftercare whether it be clinical or business related