The jawline and chin have a crucial role in the overall facial shape and when treated effectively can give a much more refreshed and beautiful appearance. Jaw contouring is probably the No1 ‘in‘ treatment now with its popularity is helped by the number of celebrities undergoing this treatment and social media.
The market for this treatment is mainly with the older patient where the biggest complaint is the sagging jawline due to facial ageing however are not quite ready for the full-face lift. This treatment is also perfect for the younger patient who wants more definition and balance in the face.
Treating the lower face is also a popular treatment for men looking for a more masculine look too.
This course will be mainly all ‘hands on’ practical training alongside your tutor. The session will start with a short presentation followed by a live demonstration covering injection techniques, valuable information, and useful tips you can incorporate into your practice the next day!
- Overview on facial anatomy
- Advance your consultation process
- Advice on products, storage, dosage, pain management and safety aspects
- Consent, consultation, aftercare and managing patient expectations
- How to correctly assess your patient, patient selection and identify treatment plan
- How to prevent and manage complications
- Live demonstration by tutor
- Hands on practical and injection techniques
By the end of this course participants should be competent in performing chin and jawline volume augmentation with hyaluronic acid fillers in appropriate patients. The course is designed to teach you the anatomy of the regions being injected and the risks associated with treatment and how to reduce and manage risks.