If you have already completed Foundation Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler training, are confident with these foundation techniques and ready to learn more, our Expert Practical Teaching Session covering Advanced Lips & Cheeks is the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step!
Cheek enhancement, also known as the non-surgical mid face lift, is a popular treatment and on this course you will learn how to create beautiful cheeks and restore volume loss in the mid face, drooping, fill fine lines and overall create a more youthful appearance.
Your course will also cover advanced lip enhancement training where you will master the most up to date techniques and how to treat both younger and more mature lips so you can treat your patients of differing ages with optimal results. You will also learn how to treat peri-oral lines and down turned mouth corners for an overall more aesthetically pleasing outcome.
Your course will start with a short presentation followed by a live demonstration before treating you own models performing both cheek and lip enhancement.
This course is mainly all “hands on” practical working on your model and further developing your clinical skills and knowledge. We also ensure you have plenty of time for questions and discussion to get the most out of your learning.
Your course will start with a short presentation and live demonstration by your tutor before your hands on practical, delivering treatment to your model.
- Overview on facial anatomy
- Advance your consultation process
- Advice on products, storage, dosage, pain management and safety aspects
- Consent, consultation, aftercare and managing patient expectations
- How to correctly assess your patient, patient selection and identify treatment plan
- How to prevent and manage complications
- Live demonstration by tutor
- Hands on practical and injection techniques
- This course can also be taught using cannula.