Whether you are looking to build your confidence following your Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler Training, or are completing your Level 7 qualification in Injectables, our clinical observation days will provide you with the opportunity to experience a day-in-the-life of a busy aesthetic clinic.
The clinical observation sessions are ideal if you are a relatively new to the Aesthetic Industry and are looking to find your feet. However, they are also a fantastic opportunity for those of you who have had time out of the industry and are looking to refresh your knowledge.
How will a clinical observation day benefit you?
During this session you will gain first hand experience of all aspects of a fully functioning skin clinic. In order to gain a greater understanding of the aesthetic sector you will have the opportunity to observe all stages of the patient and practitioner interaction.
This ranges from the initial consultation, development of a treatment plan, administration of the Botox and dermal filler procedures and the relative aftercare advice. In addition to this you will learn further customer service skills from our expert team.
If you are completing the Level 7 Qualification…
If you are in the process of completing your Level 7 Qualification in Injectables then you will need to attend 2 of these observation sessions in order to meet the framework criteria for the practice modules (10 observed Botox treatments and 10 observed dermal filler treatments).
Please note you don’t have to be completing the full Level 7 qualification to attend.
- Gain a better understanding of a busy working skin clinic
- Understand the consultation process
- Be clear on patient assessment including dealing with different skin types, concerns and medical history
- Observe a range of basic and advanced injection techniques
- Understand optimal product selection
- Correct patient aftercare
- Learn about the correct systems, paperwork and before and after photographs to collect and store data efficiently and safely
- Dealing with difficult patients and learning when to say ‘NO’
- Networking with like-minded professionals
Programme of the day
- 9:00 Introduction: Welcome and introductions, set up of the clinic for a day of treatments, brief on day list, understanding of the days structure and timescales, tour of the clinic including product storage advice.
- 9:30 Clinical Observation: 5 x patient appointments and treatments
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:00 Clinical Observation: 5 x patient appointments and treatments
- 16:00 Summary & Close
Why choose a clinical observation day with Cosmetic Courses?
- All sessions are carried out in our dedicated clinical training environment
- As we run alongside a successful aesthetic clinic we have advanced systems in place for you to learn from
- Our mentors are in the top 300 injectors in the UK so you will be learning from the very best
- You will have the ability to observe a variety of different cases
- Observe ways to avoid potentially challenging situations
- How to manage potential complications that can arise
- Learn new patient interaction skills
- Observe new techniques from your expert mentor
- Achieve part of your Level 7 Practice Modules
- All patients are provided by us to make your training as hassle-free as possible