Cosmetic Courses is excited to be offering the latest in injectables with the newest dermal filler on the market Volux by Juvederm®.
Jaw and chin contouring is quickly becoming one of the most sought after treatments in aesthetic medicine. It will shape and accentuate the lower face creating stronger masculine contour for males or a sharper definition for a female patient.
Developed to restore and create volume in the lower face, our comprehensive one day course will focus on the chin and jaw to enhance and define this key facial area.
Juvéderm® VOLUX is a structural hyaluronic acid gel indicated for the restoration and creation of facial volume focusing on the chin and jaw area.
Branded an evolution within the VYCROSS® collection, offering optimised gel attributes for enhanced lift capacity vs Juvéderm® VOLUMA offering an alternative, non-invasive approach to surgical techniques. Helping to improve chin projection and jaw definition for a duration beyond 18 months.
How will Volux training benefit you?
Our course has been developed to guide our delegates through the latest approach in dermal filler techniques whilst providing a thorough understanding to the individual patients results in line with treatment options.
We will be covering such areas as:
- Patient selection (proportions and angle formations)
- Treatment planning
- Consultation skills
- Treatment options (needle and cannula)
Volux training programme
08:45am – Registration
09:00am – Interactive lecture taught by one of our expert trainers
11:00am – Live demonstration of Volux including techniques from one of our expert trainers
12:30pm – Lunch
13:00pm – Practical hands-on session under the supervision of our expert trainers covering use of Volux on the lower face
16:00pm – Presentation of Certificates: On successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate which will allow you to add the advanced treatments on to your current insurance plan.
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your advanced Botox and Dermal Filler Training?
- Hassle-free training – all models, paperwork and ongoing support is included in the course fee – no added extras.
- Our recent industry awards signify the quality of our training programme
- Our expert team of trainers have a combined experience of 113 years in the industry – unrivalled by any other provider
- With the option of a small group tutorial or one-to-one session you can tailor your training to your individual needs