Our comprehensive chemical peel training day provides you with the essential knowledge and skills to integrate these new techniques into your practice. A chemical peel is a technique used to improve the condition and the texture of the skin by removing the outer epidermal layers in order to rejuvenate and refresh the complexion. Used in conjunction with the deep exfoliating action of a medical microdermabrasion these treatments can provide excellent results for your clients.
- Research shows that safe, medical strength chemical peeling with no downtime is a rapidly growing trend outlining a shift in the role of chemical peels in facial rejuvenation.
- Prospective clients are tempted into the arena of medical aesthetics with less invasive treatments, opting for chemical peels and advanced cosmeceuticals as an introduction to non-surgical treatments.
How will chemical peel training benefit you?
- In successful aesthetic practices these treatments can make up 25% of total revenue with excellent profit margins. Failing to offer your clients an extended portfolio of treatments past Botox and Dermal Fillers limits your ability as an aesthetic practitioner and limits the growth of your business.
- Attract new clientele – by varying the treatments you offer you can not only increase patient satisfaction of your current clients but attract different types of clientele who may not be ready for injectable treatments
- Increase patient retention rate – As chemical peels and microdermabrasion are normally offered as a course of treatments you an be sure to have repeat business from your clients
- Treat a variety of skin conditions – If you have a patient who suffers from acne, pigmentation or scarring and can’t currently offer a solution, you may lose potential clients to your competitors.
- This quick and easy procedure is highly effective for all Fitzpatrick skin types including even the most sensitive skin.
- Learn how to diagnose skin conditions and treat with the correct peeling system to achieve the best result for your client, by using a proven method of combination peels using ascorbic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid or Trichloroacetic acid.
Which peel products will I be taught?
Here at Cosmetic Courses we train you in the award winning Neostrata products. Neostrata has historical, clinical and technological data to back up there skincare claims and is also licensed to many big names including Allergan, depicting the quality of the ingredients and products.
The chemical peels vary in strength; including 20%, 35%, 50% and 70%. Neostrata consists of three targeted boosters – brightening for pigmentation, clarifying for ageing and acne; and rejuvenating for ageing and skin texture, which means there’s a treatment for all skin requirements.
Neostrata Chemical Peel Training Programme
- 09:00am – Registration
- Interactive lecture led by one of our experienced aesthetic practitioners: Introduction into the Chemical Peel industry, independent overview of the Chemical Peel market, skin anatomy and pharmacology, cosmeceuticals – advanced skincare, good patient assessment: tailoring the peel to the patient, diagnosis of common skin problems and skin types: hyperpigmentation, sun damage, acne, lines and wrinkles, hypersensitivity and rosacea, indications – fitzpatrick skin type and glogau photoageing index, pre and post peel care, types of peels, marketing, safe use of Neostrata skin peels
- Demonstration of Chemical Peel and Microdermabrasion treatment
- 12:30pm – Lunch
- 13:00 pm – Interactive Practical Workshop under the supervision of our expert trainers of both the microdermabrasion and chemical skin peel procedure.
- 17:30 pm – Presentation of Certificates: On successful completion of the course you will receive a CPD certificate which is recognised by all major insurance companies in the industry allowing you to go straight out and practice the new techniques learned.
Why choose Cosmetic Courses for your chemical peel training?
Unlike product specific training days our courses will provide you with a wider range of knowledge and skills to treat a range of skin conditions including:
- enlarged pore size
- dry, flaky skin
- dehydrated skin
- low cell turnover
- fine lines and wrinkles
We also place an emphasis on teaching you how to effectively integrate these treatments into your practice:
- Education of the patient
- Approach to take with client
- Realistic expectations
- Exploring advertising myths
- Price structuring
Cosmetic Courses have been teaching in medical aesthetics for 15 years now and have developed our training programmes to offer you a comprehensive insight into these treatments as well as ample opportunity for hands on training on live models provided by us.