The aim of the course to develop and build on the learning from the foundation toxin and dermal filler course. This course is open to doctors, dentists, pharmacists and nurses (prescribing and non-prescribing) who have already completed a foundation course (we recognise the majority of courses undertaken elsewhere).
Delegates will receive theory training as well as closely supervised practical, hands-on experience with products in small groups (maximum of 4-5 delegates per trainer).
As a Hamilton-Fraser and Cosmetic Insure recognised course, all those who complete the course will be eligible to take out cosmetic insurance with the industry’s leading insurance provider.
The course will be run over 1 day over an 8 hour period.
What do we teach?
Botox® training and hands on live model practice of:
– Chemical ‘Brow lift’
– ‘Bunny lines’
– ‘Gummy smiles’
– ‘Smoker’s lines’
– Down turned mouths
– Dimpled/’Pebbled’ Chins
– ‘Turkey neck’ (Nerfertiti lift & Plastysmal bands)
– Jaw slimming & treating the wide-set jaw
– Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
Dermal Filler training and hands on live model practice of:
– Cheek filler (contour and volumisation)
– Perioral sculpting and treatment of deep ‘smokers lines’ using the superficial blanching technique
- Insurance for the day
- Hiring of models
- Products (botulinum toxin and dermal fillers)
- Copy of all educational material
- Certificate of completion – 8 CPD points
- Email support for 12 months