This foundation level course is designed for Medical Doctors, Dentists and Nurses who wish to begin performing Botox and Dermal Filler injections within their clinics.
This course is delivered by highly experienced and qualified trainers, that will ensure that participants leave with the understanding of the importance of perfect patient assessment from the initial consultation through to the actual treatment itself, by watching live demonstrations followed by administering the injections themselves to live models under clinical supervision.
This is one of the few botox and dermal filler courses which offers the participants the opportunity to carry out the procedure of injecting botox and dermal fillers into live models under the supervision of experienced and qualified trainers.
- Insurance on the day for injecting
- Hiring of live models for practice
- Lunch and refreshments
- A copy of learning materials
- All products (Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Fillers)
- Post course support
- Additional training time available on simulated models
- Dosage guidelines and injection techniques
- Relevant anatomy and treatable areas
- Storage, preparation and reconstitution
- Understand the importance of perfect patient assessment from the initial consultation through to the actual treatment itself by watching live demonstrations.
- Understand how to carry out the procedures by undertaking a practical workshop (Hands on Workshop session) on a live patient using Botox on areas including frown lines, forehead lines and crows feet.
- The use of dermal fillers in the face
- Gain knowledge of the different types of fillers currently available and the pros and cons of each
- Discuss and have appreciation of various injection techniques
- Understand the relevant anatomical considerations when using a dermal filler
- Understand the importance of a precise patient assessment from the initial consultation through to the actual treatment itself by watching live demonstration
- Understand how to carry out the procedures by undertaking a practical workshop (hands on workshop session) on a live patient using a dermal filler on areas including nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
Our trainers can also assist with business basics including advice on setting up your practice, insurance, best products and equipment for specific procedures and advanced training opportunities.
Endorsed by Hamilton Fraser Cosmetic Injectables and Cosmetic Insure.