This is a hand on practical and theoretical course for delegates who would like to gain experience and confidence in cosmetic injections.
Aims and Objectives:
- The History and Pharmacology of Botulinum Toxin.
- Mode of Action and Indications – Licenced and Unlicensed use of Botulinum Toxin.
- Toxins available today and the differences between them.
- Anatomy and Function of Facial Muscles and their Interaction with each other.
- Best practice consultations, Assessment and Treatment of lines and wrinkles in the upper third.
- Storage and Reconstitution
- Best injection techniques
- Treatment failure, Adverse events and complications- minimising risks
We are pleased to offer this training day subject to confirmation of occupation, professional registration number. NMC/GMC/GDC/GPhC Registrants Only.
Courses are limited to 6 delegates to ensure quality of the hands-on training.
Training material, botulinum toxin, sundries and lunch.
It is recommended that you bring your own model to the course for their continuity of care. If this is not possible we may have the option to arrange a model if given adequate notice.
Delegates will be provided with a certificate of competency at the end of the training. The course is approved and verified with Hamilton Frazer.