Aims and Objectives:
- Understand Anatomy with special regard to injection depth, areas of maximum muscle thickness and motor end plate location.
- Allow delegates to provide toxin treatments in a highly efficacious manner with lower dosing.
- Focus on the lower face, neck and hyperhidrosis.
- Understand the science of Botulinum Toxin., injection patterns and techniques.
- Gain extensive knowledge of facial anatomy; upper third, mid-face and lower face.
- Understand the complication involved in Botulinum Toxin Injections.
We are pleased to offer this training day subject to confirmation of occupation, professional registration number. NMC/GMC/GDC/GPhC Registrants Only.
Courses are limited to 5 delegates to ensure quality of the hands-on training.
Training material, botulinum toxin, sundries and lunch.
It is recommended that you bring your own model to the course for their continuity of care. If this is not possible we may have the option to arrange a model if given adequate notice.
Delegates will be provided with a certificate of competency at the end of the training. The course is approved and verified with Hamilton Frazer.