Botox is an extremely popular cosmetic treatment with demand continuing to grow. Its’ popularity is not surprising considering how effective and safe it is.
Today’s clients are looking for reputable clinics with expert practitioners to carry out regular Botox treatments.
For those doctors, dentists, nurses, dermatologists and plastic surgeons who are experienced in treating with neuormodulators in aesthetics, our Advanced Toxin Course covers more cutting-edge treatments and is a great way to build confidence, knowledge and expertise.
All of our courses are led by our expert team with years of experience in both carrying out Botox treatments and training practitioners.
Learning is hands on combined with comprehensive theory.
Certificates are awarded at the end of the course.
Please note that we ask all delegates to provide their own models for our Advanced courses and Masterclasses
Lunch, refreshments and free wifi are included. Onsite parking is available at our Chester Training Centre.
Fees – Advanced Toxin Training Course £995 + VAT.
Advanced Course Content:
- An overview on Toxins and recap on preparation, dosage and injection techniques.
- Advanced anatomical and physiological considerations.
- Managing complications and indemnity insurance information.
- Hands-on practical session for treatment of the periorbital, perioral and neck region including Nefertiti Lift, lip lift and treatment of mentalis depressor angulioris and smokers’ lines,excessive sweating (Hyperhidrosis).
- How to make facial aesthetics an integral part of your everyday practice.