This is a comprehensive course for intermediate and experienced practitioners in facial aesthetics. This 1 day course focuses on the lip area and the different advanced techniques that can be used for injecting. Assessment and technique are critical to perfecting this procedure, therefore the course is designed to give practitioners the confidence and knowledge to administer full lip augmentations.
This course is designed for Medical Doctors, Dentists and Nurses. Delegates should be comfortable with the foundation techniques and ready to take their clinical skills to the next level.
- Insurance on the day for injecting
- Hiring of live models for practice*
- Lunch and refreshments
- A copy of learning materials
- All products.
*Please note: Although we provide live models for our training, if you do wish to bring someone along with you as a case study, then please let our team know on booking (a small fee will be incurred to cover product costs).
- Dealing with Complications/Aftercare
- Different brands used for Lip Augmentation
- Facial Nerves and Lip Anatomy
- Pain Management for Lip Augmentation
- Lip Injection Techniques for Vermillion Border, Lip Volumising, Cupids Bow and Philtrum Ridge.
- Practical sessions – Injection techniques are demonstrated and delegates benefit from intensive hands-on experience.