This 1 day advanced course is suitable for practitioners who wish to further expand upon their foundation training to learn techniques that are at the forefront of aesthetic medicine. The course will provide aesthetic practitioners with the advanced techniques required to excel in more complex facial areas and will provide the skills and knowledge needed when defining/reshaping the chin, cheek and jawline of patients.
This expert led course provides comprehensive advanced demonstrations followed by hands on supervised practical training on ‘live’ models.
- Insurance on the day for injecting
- Hiring of live models for practice
- Lunch and refreshments
- A copy of learning materials
- All products.
– Chin, cheek and jawline anatomy: Masseters, facial nerves and vessels.
– Cheek enhancement and chin and jawline enhancement: Landmarks and cannula technique.
– Mandibular angle augmentation: Landmarks and cannula technique.
– Age-related fat and bone resorption.
– Possible side effects, complications, patient concerns and aftercare.
– Product identification: Brands of dermal fillers that can be used for chin, cheek and jawline enhancement.
– Practical training: Perform injection techniques under the supervision of our expert trainers.
*Please note delegates should be comfortable with the foundation injection techniques prior to attending this course.
6 CPD Hours