Advanced Botox and Dermal Fillers Training (1 Day)
This advanced Botox® and dermal fillers training course is perfect for those wanting to further expand their foundation training. Many delegates often do not complete advanced training, and with vastly growing numbers of nonsurgical aesthetic procedures, completing this advanced training will not only put you ahead of your competitors but will also make you more employable in the eyes of big corporates! This course is designed to keep you updated with the newest products and techniques in today’s rapidly evolving cosmetic industry so that you can offer more to your patients. Delegates should be comfortable with the foundation techniques and ready to take their clinical skills to the next level.
Once again, comprehensive demonstrations and in-depth hands-on training by highly experienced practitioners will be provided. More time will be allocated to practice than theory, due to the sheer number of procedures that will be covered. At Derma Medical, high-quality training is of paramount importance, so small groups and full guidance will be given to make sure you leave our rooms confident and ready to practice freely.
✓ Learn a further 12 treatments on top of your foundation training: Includes 9 botulinum toxin and 3 dermal fillers treatments offered in most cosmetic clinics.
✓ You are far more employable if you want to work in a clinic: Many practitioners only complete foundation training, giving you the edge as an advanced practitioner.
✓ Plenty of practical experience on live cosmetic models: All our courses include 50% practical work on live models.
✓ CPD accredited: You will earn 8 CPD points for completing the Advanced Course with Derma Medical.
1) Introduction to advanced techniques
2) New treatments, New Products and the importance of keeping up-to-date
3) The Initial Consultation:
– Client expectations
– Facial mapping
– Developing of your ‘Aesthetic Eye’
4) Learn the different injection techniques
– Linear threading
5) Advanced Dermal Filler techniques – live hands-on training:
– Cheek formation/ contouring
– Cheek volumisation
– Hand filler rejuvenation
6) Advanced Botox® techniques – live hands-on training:
– Chemical ‘Brow lift’
– ‘Turkey neck’ (Nefertiti lift & Platysmal bands)
– Jawline definition/ slimming & the wide-set jaw
– Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
7) Advanced Botox® techniques – landmarks:
– ‘Bunny lines’
– ‘Gummy smiles’
– ‘Smokers lines’
– Downturned mouths
– Dimpled/’Pebbled’ Chins
8) Complications and how to deal with them
9) Advanced Botox® and Dermal Fillers Certification and course aftercare