Advanced Botox and Dermal Filler Course Belfast
The aim of the advanced Botox training course is to develop and build on the learning from the foundation toxin and dermal filler course. This course is open to medical professionals (prescribing and non-prescribing) who have already completed a foundation course. We recognise the majority of foundation courses undertaken elsewhere.
This course covers all other uses of botulinum toxin, cheek filler and filler for “smokers lines.”
Delegates will receive theory training in advance of the course to allow maximum practical, hands-on experience with products on the day. in small groups. Delegates will have the opportunity to inject live patients in small groups under close supervision from our trainers within a clinical environment.
As a Hamilton-Fraser and Cosmetic Insure recognised course, all those who complete the course will be eligible to take out cosmetic insurance with the industry’s leading insurance providers.
This course is CPD accredited: 8 CPD points
The course will run over 1 day during an 8 hour period. (9am-5pm)
- We provide a prescription service exclusively for those who train with Array Academy
- Get live model injecting experience on the day
- On our practicals lecture we’ll show you how to order product, where to order it from and the basics on setting up your new business
- 12 months support following your course
- Additional vascular occlusion support with our AIS membership
- Online lectures provided before the course. You will have lifetime access to these.
- All other uses of botox including hyperhidrosis treatment and neck botox
- Cheek filler
- Smokers lines
- Demonstration by one of our skilled doctors
- Practical sessions
- Q&A session