Array Academy Aesthetics Training For Beginners
Botox and Dermal Filler Training Course Belfast.
Our foundation course in botox and dermal fillers is ideal for medical professionals with no previous aesthetic injecting experience.
This course equips delegates with the knowledge and skill to carry out the most commonly requested facial aesthetic injectable treatments and provide a safe, professional service to their patients.
Delegates will receive online theory training prior to the course to allow maximum practical, hands-on experience with products on the day. in small groups. Delegates will have the opportunity to inject live patients in small groups under close supervision from our trainers within a clinical environment.
As a Hamilton-Fraser and Cosmetic Insure recognised course, all those who complete the course will be eligible to take out cosmetic insurance with the industry’s leading insurance providers.
This course is CPD accredited: 8 CPD points
The course will run over 1 day during an 8 hour period. (9am-5pm)
- We provide a prescription service exclusively for those who train with Array Academy
- Get live model injecting experience on the day
- On our practicals lecture we’ll show you how to order product, where to order it from and the basics on setting up your new business
- 12 months support following your course
- Additional vascular occlusion support with our AIS membership
- Online lectures provided before the course. You will have lifetime access to these.
- Learn how to assess and treat patients with Botox and dermal fillers
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of assessing facial anatomy and become competent in how to treat patients in the following areas: Frown lines, crows feet, forehead and lip filler
- Gain knowledge and understanding in how to prepare and store botulinum toxin type A and dermal fillers
- Lecture on facial ageing including marionette lines and nasolabial folds
- Demonstration by one of our skilled doctors
- Practical sessions
- Practicals lecture: A guide on how to get started after completing the course